Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/11/2025 11:23 pm
Just ran into a job that has hydro Cetek Flex H controller. I have never seen one or worked on one before. I went to their website and it apers they don't make these controllers anymore but provide support? Does anyone have experience with these and is there limited parts available for them?
11/11/2025 6:02 am
For some reason I remember hearing that the cetek guys were the old Montgomery Miprom guys. I've only seen one of those controllers, 2ish years ago, and it seemed to have some similarities to the miprom stuff. Sorry That's the only info I have. And half of it's hearsay
11/11/2025 8:18 am
Decent controller, parts are available- just changed an output board a month or so ago… first call on that unit in 2 years that was controller related!
12/11/2025 9:59 am
CETEK Tech Support - Brian 563-386-4800 ext. 1007