Elevator Forum

CemcoLift Automatic...
 
Notifications
Clear all

CemcoLift Automatic Door Controller

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,804 Views
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8445]
..Hey I was wondering if anyone had any information on Automatic Door control board for a residentual elevator..just learned Cemco is out of Business..having false openings when it starts to close..any help would be great..Cemcolift model..CPH10043R



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Minnesota Elevator took over the operation. They should be able to help you out.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Len
Minnesota Elevator has picked up several people from Cemco.
And I have had World Electronics repair several of the door boards...



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
...Thanks for the Imput.I was in touch with them earlier and they referred me to Unitec..I was able to find a manual and make some sensitivity adjustments on the board to get me out of trouble...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top