Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

CADI Software

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.7 K Views
(@wikilift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35109]
Hello! Thank you for accepting me in the forum, firstly I ask the moderator that if I break any rule, delete the post and let me know so as not to repeat the mistake.
Secondly, I tell you about my problem.
Surfing the net I found CADI 3.10 but unfortunately it is full of viruses.
I managed to get it working, but I can't connect to an MXGC with version 2.63 onwards.
I wanted to know if anyone could provide me with the program (not licensed of course).
Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check your pm please.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Colinwilke1980)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
looking for cadi can anyone help??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sumit5296)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can anyone please help me with Schindler 3300 I want to know can I open its locked parameters by using CADI GC like CF 40 00,01,02....n and all and how can I buy this CADI GC with its working Key please help me thanks in advance.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sumit5296)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have Cadi GC 3.10 but how to operate it like what is the dispatcher ip address or hostname



   
ReplyQuote
(@SmackTheRelay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
..

Last edited by SmackTheRelay; 08/03/23 10:12 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@leobizzi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could someone provide me with Cadi?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vol_elec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can give your software and key for cadi 3.10. Please let me know.



   
ReplyQuote
(@United)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm interested in key, how much Vol_elec?



   
ReplyQuote
(@vincenzo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
good morning, who can help me to have working copy of CADI Schindler?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Aatechelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please help me to ,email me please for help at [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jan1482)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi I need the Key for Cadi GC. Can you send me the Key please



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chakotay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi All,

Somebody could help me where and how I could get CADI Software?

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top