Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Blaine EV-100

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,024 Views
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9521]
Hello. Can anybody tell me if the EV-100 has an up screen that is field serviceable ? Thanks , Dan



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dan,
You can down load the manual at

www.blain.de



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbledsoe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are two small screens. They are located behind the up acceleration and down acceleration adjusters. Simply unscrew the adjuster(the larger Allen wrench) all the way out from the valve body and they will be in the end.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
SBledsoe....hhhmmm sounds so familiar. I didn't know you were on this forum 🙂

Last edited by E311; 01/16/14 08:42 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@sbledsoe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just joined this forum after running across it while searching for a part.
Seems like it could be a good resource, so I joined. 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Iggypop)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I found a screen only behind the UA port. DA did not have one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Down screen is under solenoid D. From adjustment side, left rear solenoid. Remove stem and seat and look there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I see you are ny based? Local 3 has a great hydro teacher Billy. if u r loc 3 contact him. he will come to a job a give u a great lesson.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top