Elevator Forum

Battery Lowering fo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Battery Lowering for Motion IMC 12 pulse drive

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,004 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1139]
Has anyone added a battery back-up device for a DC SCR Drive? Motion does not support adding one to an existing job but I've been told it can be done. Thanks for the help!



   
Quote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have installed several on VVVF but never a DC drive. They run the car at slow speed to the next landing (mimicking EQ)Reynolds and Reynolds has one as well as MCE's TAPS. They have a limit of 40 hp. Both only list AC's.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I found out that Reynolds and Reynolds and Motion don't offer any battery lowering for DC drive cars. Thanks for your response!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top