Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/04/2023 7:45 am
I’ve got an Ascension 2000 that I need to keep running for a few more months until it’s modernized. It had personality faults so I got a new CPU board installed but every time I try to do a learn run it stops just above the main floor and has a CPS fault.
I’ve replaced the complete tape reader and both boards that plug into the CPU - still no luck. Anyone have some advice??
I’ve replaced the complete tape reader and both boards that plug into the CPU - still no luck. Anyone have some advice??
01/04/2023 11:30 pm
Back when you just had the Personality fault, did you find any Display 9 or Display A parameters that were not right?
02/04/2023 6:01 am
Did you clear the fault buffers C & D?
You mention the “two boards that plug into the CPU”. Did you mean the two boards in the selector itself?
You’ve replaced the “Complete tape reader”. Boards and guides?
Field Wiring and gray cable wires are secure?
And which landing is the main floor, 1 or 2?
Check the 5volt supply.
You mention the “two boards that plug into the CPU”. Did you mean the two boards in the selector itself?
You’ve replaced the “Complete tape reader”. Boards and guides?
Field Wiring and gray cable wires are secure?
And which landing is the main floor, 1 or 2?
Check the 5volt supply.