Elevator Forum

Armor KONE.TMS 500 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Armor KONE.TMS 500 Activator 400

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,689 Views
(@Ralph_Wellens)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12674]
Car is going into the overhead once a day. Have replaced some broken optical sensors. Also gone over drive. Need some suggestions. Thanks! IUEC Local 10 member.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh you poor soul, feel for you. Spent many long hours on that crap. Sync switch at top should start plugging so check tach and tach belts for slippage. Also make sure your not slipping traction. Try your best to sell a mod. Very obsolete stuff using a form of DC plugging for reduced speeds. Make sure blower motor works or that motor will fry eggs. Check all connections on the SCR's gates. Possible SCR failing. Be careful on swapping stuff around. The boards on the SCR's look the same but there is different resistor values for different positions.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ralph_Wellens)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. Going back today for another ass whopping! I'll post what I find.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ralph_Wellens)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We got it. (I think). Contact failure on 203. The main potential contractor. I was monitoring the plugging voltage and the AC feeding the plugging SCR and when the car went in the overhead I saw no DC plugging voltage. But more inportantly, no AC voltage feeding the SCR. Feed comes directly off 203.
Hope this helps someone who has to work on this equipment in the future!



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ralph,
Thank you for posting what you found...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top