Elevator Forum

Apprentice Looking ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Apprentice Looking to Develop Understanding

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
462 Views
(@Ramdog)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40849]
Hi All,

I'm a 3rd year electrical apprentice hoping to develop my understanding of lifts, escalators and general electrical knowledge. Any websites, documents, courses, practical kits etc. General info on otis, kone, tke, Schindler etc.

I have been looking into doing a trade school, university or online courses, but am unsure which would be best. I know engineering and electronics are good courses to do but am unsure which would be the most beneficial. Are there certain subjects that I should look out for etc.

Thanks In Advance

Last edited by Ramdog; 03/19/26 11:21 PM.


   
Quote
(@Ramdog)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am doing my apprenticeship at a lift company, I forgot to mention that



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top