Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Another Mystery

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,964 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14802]
Guy sez it's a home lift

Thanks You Guys

Attachments
NCM_0386.jpg (294.46 KB, 92 downloads)



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The relay board terminal markings remind me of Vergina.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks,

The VC I have seen uses numbers for terminals, ao may not be a match

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe EMI/Porta controller? EMI Elevator



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks identical to the vertitron Midwest residential controller I worked on last week.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My vote would be for Virginia Controls as well. It has a lot of similarities to the commercial relay hydros VC put out in the mid 80s to early 90s that I have run across.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The data tag says "Elevator Cab & Control" on the upper right hand side. I think there was a company called Ideal in South Florida that made controllers that looked very similar to that, but I am not sure how it would end up near you in Northern California.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top