Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Amor TMS 900

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,372 Views
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1647]
My company has just picked up a bunch of these. Some of these have been down for several months. I get the lovely job of fixing these. I went to a school on this stuff in Vegas many years ago but haven't had to mess with it much since. I have had to fix a TMS 500 fairly recently. Does anyone remember the little terminal printer they use to use to interface to the system? I think if my memory serves me right you could get fault information off of that. I may be able to scarf one off of Ebay.

Last edited by Smitty; 08/09/11 10:03 PM.


   
Quote
(@selfproclaimed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you can do a whole bunch of things but it's password protected



   
ReplyQuote
 uke
(@uke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
they are expensive, and a $60 printer off ebay doesnt have the right plug/ports... we have found. If you want one that works they run about $1700 I think



   
ReplyQuote
 uke
(@uke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have a TMS 9000 that looses its floor tables everynight, we ended up re-burning the miprom, will find out if it works tomorrow am. any suggestions, please advise..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should be able to access this same info with hyperterminal program on a laptop. Hey smitty were you able to communicate with your units? Also procomm might work,
Try these settings in procomm
Terminal type =vt-100. 7 bits. E parity. 1 stop bit. Flow control=hardware. Raw ASCII
Half duplex. Then full duplex when online. Set baud jumper to 9600 on communication board Use null modem cable. You know you are communicating if you type W and the response is Enter Password.

Play around with hyperterminal settings you should be able to connect.

Last edited by Scott Davidson; 09/08/11 05:17 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top