Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

400a safety t4

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,461 Views
(@Iforgotit)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20609]
I had a 400a shut down with a bunch of these faults. Clear faults and it took off running was wondering if anyone could please tell me what this fault is so I can look into the problem.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will look and see but I bet some Schindler guys have the answer in their head.

Last edited by Rolly; 05/19/17 02:02 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check door locks, might be clipping locks while running



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hatch lock. ECI locks are some of the most unreliable locks in the industry.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The safety circuit is open before the fourth tap (ISKT4) and after the third tap (ISKT3). "Extra Info" from the SMLCD screen can narrow it down



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top