Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

400A Drive Software

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,722 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27813]
I’m looking for newer software for a VF33BR drive. Varicon software. I need V1.18 or V1.19 or if there is newer than that but I think those will work.

Please and thank you



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try Adams? They have been advertising that they can sell direct software upgrades now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No, we bought the drive from Adams and they send it out with European software that isn’t compatible. I’m told it’s to make sure we have to have Schindler come out. I put V1.05 in it and it at least communicates with the controller and I can get an end commission but it just picks & drops the SH contactors when I try to run. I think the software might be too old for the new drive. There is a pretty significant wiring difference inside the drive between the old and new. Last drive from Adams a year ago came with 1.19 and the different wiring configuration and it worked great.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 09/13/19 02:19 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top