Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

400A drive setup

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,343 Views
 Rev1
(@Rev1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30081]
I installed a new VF BR33 drive. My question is because the old drive software was 1.08, the new software is 2.28 and the controller GC software is 2.13, will I need to have shindler commission this drive. I have little to know info for this unit but did see drv end commission in the settings? If anyone can throw me a bone it would be greatly appreciated. FYI: drive just has parameter amber light lit and controller says commission. Thanks.



   
Quote
(@ovideo04)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm in the same situation. Looks like the GC software , your core software need to be updated too. Let me know what you got.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You may need to change the type of drive that has been selected in the settings.
Drive end commissioning is only for when you've changed parameters and want to save it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top