Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

3300 Security

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,847 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30085]
How does the 3300 handle car security inputs? I call myself looking......



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We have a 3300 that has a card reader and it is a two stop. That function will not work at all,. If we go to fire service, the call buttons will still not work, but the door open and door close buttons will work. Any suggestions? Leaning to the CCU board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have installed a relay in the COP to pull in on Phase II, to bypass the card reader contact. It is fairly simple. This was on an MPH, I would think it would work on a 3300. Usually, a card reader is just dry contacts that you can bypass.

Last edited by john jay; 10/28/20 05:04 PM. Reason: additional info


   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would also like a bit of a write up on this, how to setup from scratch



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will follow up on the issue as we progress. So far we know the terminals at 2 and 3 for rail XT+T have to be bridged to enable normal car call operation.

Still not sure what feeds these terminals, and why we will not work even with fire service.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top