Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330a ETSL error 97

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,660 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39167]
I have an ETSL error 97 xtra 230919. I replaced the CEDES ETSL 1 and 2 optical switches and the CIO board.

With the car at the bottom landing, ETSL 2 LED is on and ETSL LED 1 is off. If I switch CIO X10-4 and X10-6 there is no change in my LEDs. ETSL 2 LED is still on and ETSL LED 1 is still off.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It sounds like you’re getting a ground from the travel cable wire X1-2. Could be the traveler itself or something wrong on the CRIP.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry I was thinking car at top landing for some reason. With X10-4 & X10-6 disconnect are both LEDs low then if you ground 4 does ETSL1 go on and ETSL2 go on when you ground 6?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you Indirtwetrust
ETSL1 was functioning opposite of what it should have. I shorted X10-4 to ground and ETSL1 started functioning correctly…



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top