Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330a error 94

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,492 Views
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31079]
I keep getting this error with extra info 0x00000020. Can anyone tell me what the extra info means?



   
Quote
(@Chrish2019)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the description of error 94? The extra info from my experience usually means what floor its happening at.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
door lock fault

Br



   
ReplyQuote
(@Babayaga)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
94 is contradiction between close limit (magnet) hall lock or gate lock.

The extra info is what the contradiction is ie: close limit and hall lock mismatch

Check the magnet and sensor for the close limit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Babayaga. I'll check that when I get back by there.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top