Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/06/2013 10:57 pm
This has happened twice. 3 months between occurrences. Car is dead. 1209 fault. Lost LON node. Once, all the outputs were on in the car, once all the outputs were off. Did a double reset with no luck. Shorted out the cap to reset, with no luck. Leave the car off for 2 days, car reboots and runs fine. I feel I should condemn the car I/O board, but I thought I would get others opinions 1st.
21/06/2013 11:21 pm
Replace all flat cat5 with new shielded wire and see what happens. I bet you have a Crap connection somewhere.
01/07/2013 10:56 am
normal for these units. its the push buttons that are 1209 error. just unplug the lon cable on the crip board and it will reset.
20/07/2013 10:50 pm
Push button. We ended up taking gutter cover off in the hatch, and where the excess cable is waded up (before it makes the run to push button box), we un wound the "wad", and ran it up and down the gutter in 5' lengths. This seemed to do the trick for the 1209 error. (Removed inductance?)
21/07/2013 12:29 am
The flat cat5 cable is Crap. RUN NEW SHIELDED CAT5!