Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/08/2024 7:07 am
Schiendler POS 3300 MRL.
I am missing my last snow flake, fault code 3574. Safety gear engaged. I have voltage on XSK 5, and 0 on 6. I place a jumper there to close that and run the car however when I do it kills the voltage feed and I lose my third snowflake. Wtf… also there’s a voltage drop there. I should have 24VDC on WDPNA-SKSK, SKS, KBV, XSK… all that. I don’t. I only have 14VDC. I checked the power supply, it’s good. I checked fuses on the sema board and anywhere else I could find in all this BS they crammed inside of a door jam. The only place I have 24 is KS.
Where is this drop coming from? Any ideas? I’m lost with these German prints.
Last edited by Alpha1G; 08/15/24 11:10 PM.
19/08/2024 8:56 pm
Last asterisks is landing door locks
20/08/2024 5:05 am
Need more info in 3300. http://www.firstchroniclesproductio... trol%20System%20Basics%20REV%200.3.5.pdf