Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

21 &30 AUI

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,072 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35596]
Got a group of 21&30AUI drawing number 93-157402T Year of 1966.

The generators are never shutting off and we can not find the timer that the drawings show of MGT and MGP. They have to be somewhere, but darnest thing, they are hidden some how.

Any advice?



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
take a pic of the front of the controller



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It may have been done on purpose, if they go to sleep and one of the cars does not wake up it shuts them all down. The other cars are waiting for the assigned car to wake up. These vacuum tube logic controllers were un-good. Then they go into a wild car scenario and just start running from top to bottom constantly.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was asking for a pic so we could point out the timer. I am thinking that it is an electronic tube timer and someone took out the tube.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sent email Johnny.

Thanks.

Yes I am not a fan of the tube logics. Probably like anything else, though, if you cut your teeth on them you more than likely love them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where are you located? I am in the PNW Portland Oregon



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top