Agreed.
Am I reading his post correctly?
Is he saying the car will only respond to car calls at this one floor?
Will the car run to that floor from a hall call?
Are the up or down floor relays picking for that floor?
I sent you a PM...
Hey Rolly, is there much difference between the 10 and 20 ucl control? We don't have a XDR, SG relays on ours to get NT, so I assume it goes thru the reset UHR/DHR brush to pick HST to then get NT to pick and in turn DO. Is this right?
Ah thanks mate, not sure I have seen a 20 or 50 UCL type. Yes I was definitely referring to a 1971 install of a 10 UCL controller via the print and a 6850 selector. From what I saw it does look like a brush or reset coil issue. Thanks again.
Check your email. I sent you a little something...
Edit: ah right now I know what you are talking about. Indeed I have seen these, particularly in low rise buildings. I can see the XDR relay now and its influence. Thanks again gents.