Elevator Forum

1988 schindler Golo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

1988 schindler Goloflite SCR Static Drive

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,647 Views
(@elevfxr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11464]
Started out had to replace a board, replaced, did learn run worked fine for a week, found car at top floor and now wont take down calls. I can inspect both on car top and with access key but on normal operation, will only take up calls,
went through all the cube relays found some that were bent,fixed and still will only take up calls. Any ideas?

Last edited by elevfxr; 07/25/14 12:29 AM.


   
Quote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
not sure of your model assuming GDC . Check if RB relay is up.
depending on the speed of the car you will have either P-limits, J-limits or K-limits. K-limits is a music box on the cartop generally not used unless you are 500 ft/min or above.
More than likely you can't run down because of your RB limit not making up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I really don't know what you are referring to as a learn run? Goldflight is relay based logic with analog solid state speed control.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the lingo doesn't seem correct here. Are you an elevator mechanic elevfxr?



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevfxr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am, been the trade for a few years.I'm not to familiar with the old Schindler equipment, witch may explain the lingo; i was just reading the name off of the print.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevfxr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks smitty I will take a look at the k limit on the car top



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top