Elevator Forum

Trying to get in
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trying to get in

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,038 Views
(@EllalatorGoUp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31434]
Hi,

Trying to become an elevator mechanic through a union apprenticeship. I noticed several locals throughout the U.S. are accepting applications now.



   
Quote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Apply and get https://www.jobtestprep.com/elevator-apprentice-exam
Practice your interview skills and hope you rank high good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rob2021)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@EllalatorGoUp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Travisnbb4evr
Apply and get https://www.jobtestprep.com/elevator-apprentice-exam
Practice your interview skills and hope you rank high good luck

Thank you Travisnbb4evr. I plan on applying to several locals and hope to do well enough in the interviews to get high rankings. I get nervous in interviews so I have been working on that by googling interview questions/tips and and answering them by speaking out loud by myself.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No problem. Looks like you are headed in the right direction, pass the test then be confident in everything you answer on the interview and you will do great



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top