Elevator Forum

Parts/Field Manager...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Parts/Field Manager for SES-AKA Torin Drive

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,942 Views
(@zfarzam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31855]
Good day everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. I am the Parts/Field Manager of Standard Elevator Systems, formerly known as Torin Drive International.
Hoping to learn more about how to assist with our products in the field as well as any neat tricks you all have picked up. If you have any questions or tips, please drop a line.
Looking forward to gaining all of the insight and helping in any way that I can.



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of guys on this forum.



   
ReplyQuote
(@zfarzam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hoping to get more insight on issues so we can help resolve them quickly. Happy to be here 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top