Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/02/2014 2:22 am
...Recently loss the Dispatch on one out of four group cars...all fuses and communication cabling is good..suspect Spu link Board,or Spu Board...any suggestions..
12/04/2014 8:41 pm
I would check the nicad batteries on th spu board. The processor has multiple purpose comports and dispatch failes when nicads go bad.
I don't recomend swapping boards from other group or job numbers because you would have to flash the program to match the job numbers you are swapping to.
I had a bad batch of software and when I flashed the spu back to return to its normal group, I had an issue that took 3 months and a software change to correct. swift_5000_errorcode_lookup.html Jerry Ferro swift expert
I don't recomend swapping boards from other group or job numbers because you would have to flash the program to match the job numbers you are swapping to.
I had a bad batch of software and when I flashed the spu back to return to its normal group, I had an issue that took 3 months and a software change to correct. swift_5000_errorcode_lookup.html Jerry Ferro swift expert
Topic starter
14/04/2014 9:13 am
thanks for your reply..i actually had to replace the Spu Motherboard..after uploaded and saving all the data on the wizard from the old board..then downloading and saving on the new board..corrected the problem..