Elevator Forum

Search Function
 
Notifications
Clear all

Search Function

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,948 Views
(@NewToElevators)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35943]
Hello all,

Hope all is well. I am new to this forum and had a question regarding the search function.

How can I get the search to display any thread that contains a particular set of characters?

For example, fault code "119".

When I type 119 in the search, I get nothing.

When I type *119*, I get some forums.

When I try the advanced feature, I cannot seem to find anything no matter how much I try to narrow down.

I know for sure that there are some older posts out there that contain "119", but I could not get them to come up in the search no matter what I tried.

Thank you all!



   
Quote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have had the best luck using Google to find things on the forum.

Try:

119 site:the original host



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top