Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/10/2023 12:24 am
[My name is JP, and Im glad to be part of this forum.
I consider a blessing to be part of this trade, and I'm thankful even more when I see the threads about people trying to get into their respective locals, and how tedious and elongated process can be.
Glad to be here, 23 years in the bussiness.
I consider a blessing to be part of this trade, and I'm thankful even more when I see the threads about people trying to get into their respective locals, and how tedious and elongated process can be.
Glad to be here, 23 years in the bussiness.
04/10/2023 9:59 am
Glad to have you!
04/10/2023 10:01 am
Side note, in my opinion one of the quickest ways to get in to a local is get a job with a non union shop. They'll hire you on directly just to hurt the non union shop and take their employees.
04/10/2023 1:49 pm
Welcome!
06/10/2023 1:43 am
Originally Posted by EElevator
Side note, in my opinion one of the quickest ways to get in to a local is get a job with a non union shop. They'll hire you on directly just to hurt the non union shop and take their employees.
HAHAHA!! Love that!