Elevator Forum

New Apprentice!
 
Notifications
Clear all

New Apprentice!

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,513 Views
(@daveyman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1266]
Ayee!

I new to the forums and to elevators! I just started this week, but I'm having a sick time so far! Still lots to learn! But I know a few people on here!



   
Quote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome aboard! Stay safe and have fun!



   
ReplyQuote
(@gmail)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
daveyman...welcome. a sick time huh? meaning you like your new job more than you can describe? LOL! sorry...couldn't resist to play on the use of the word "sick" in your post. hey...hope ya feel better soon, and congratulations on the new job.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
muhahahaha....



   
ReplyQuote
(@daveyman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ahahaha, thanks guys!

I haven't had time to fully go through everything, but I was skimming over some topics, can't wait!



   
ReplyQuote
(@youngster)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome daveyman. Exelent choice of career by the way.



   
ReplyQuote
(@slick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Enjoy, very blessed to be an Elevator man........



   
ReplyQuote
(@gabriel416)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi peoples im new to this forum, very interested in elevator topics and can't wait to hear them.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top