Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
41 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Anyone hear anything? I'm wondering if they'll be calling Friday the 19th when the list goes into effect!



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
I heard they're in need of people so I'm pretty sure they're going to call off the list Friday I will be calling around noon to see what number they're on



   
ReplyQuote
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Originally Posted By: Eros
I heard they're in need of people so I'm pretty sure they're going to call off the list Friday I will be calling around noon to see what number they're on

Just spoke to a guy in there and he said the employers have been waiting for a while for this list 🙂 but good idea. Post something here Friday after you call! Daaamn all the ot is really double time 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Yep The union takes care of its people for sure! I'll post any new info I recieve from the call

Last edited by Eros; 05/15/17 08:01 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Anyone know what top out is after the apprenticeship is over?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ext1nct)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 41
Topic starter  
You begin at 50% rate, so $63.50

Last edited by Ext1nct; 05/16/17 03:57 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ext1nct)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 41
Topic starter  
Thanks bro.. Lets see how fast this list moves



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevader)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 24
 
Wonder how many BART techs applied..haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Originally Posted By: EleVADER
Wonder how many BART techs applied..haha

I don't get it...? LOL



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
List starts today if anyone gets a call please let us know!



   
ReplyQuote
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Yuuuup. Wonder how long they give you to call back if you miss the phone call



   
ReplyQuote
 Joel
(@joel)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 5
 
48 Hrs. to call back then they send out a mailer and you have 15 days to respond



   
ReplyQuote
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Si technically you can gives a weeks notice lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@str8outtasj)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 49
 
Ok ladies. Just heard ... they have already called at least 14 people off the local 8 list. I'm 24. He said give it a month but who knows. If it's going at this rate there should be a lot more phone calls by next week!



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Who did you talk to? I called and it gave me a bunch of names to talk to



   
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top