Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
41 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@rique925)
Reputable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 324
 
Originally Posted by Stacks415
What number are you? When you. Call the hall they usually don’t pick up right away then it goes to ole voice mail extensions. If no one picks up just call again later

im 36 on the reno list, i missed the sf one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@the-one-true-moo)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 10
 
Just got called, number 101 on the list when I started. Have a good one mates.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Congrats moose!



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Great...were you 75 originally?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
Called number 19



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Originally Posted by Eros
Called number 19

What were you originally Eros



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
123



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Originally Posted by Eros
123

If my math is right should make me 72 now if my originap is number was 176



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 61
 
There’s so much building going on in Norcal. It seems like every week here in Sacramento they approve of another building. Everytime I hear it I think “elevators” lol

Last edited by westcoast; 03/18/18 03:56 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Originally Posted by westcoast
There’s so much building going on in Norcal. It seems like every week here in Sacramento they approve of another building. Everytime I hear it I think “elevators” lol

I kinda want to go to sac get that extra dough rent a room lol



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@eros)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 165
 
I think they give you hotel spot to stay all on them from what I heard



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Originally Posted by Eros
I think they give you hotel spot to stay all on them from what I heard

I thought it was that extra out of territory pay...if anyone in has a answer?



   
ReplyQuote
(@tincanjapan71)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 48
 
Different zone pays, the highest is “per diem” 87 bucks a day, then i think its time and half for drive time and 67 cents per mile. If youre out of SF everything is based from the center of the bay bridge. Thats like your home base and miles and zones range from the distance from that point



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@esco)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 31
 
Originally Posted by Tincanjapan71
Different zone pays, the highest is “per diem” 87 bucks a day, then i think its time and half for drive time and 67 cents per mile. If youre out of SF everything is based from the center of the bay bridge. Thats like your home base and miles and zones range from the distance from that point

Im from east bay but ill gladly be stationed in sac ..bay money living in sac



   
ReplyQuote
(@stacks415)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 32
 
I just called . I usually call every two weeks but I missed it last week. Anyways. I’m number 6 started at 108



   
ReplyQuote
Page 27 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top