Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - SF

544 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Called number 75 now .makes me 48



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tincanjapan71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Theyre on 76 now went up 1



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks bro



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey does anybody know what would happen if you get the call but have a broken arm? Would they just say tough Crap and move on to the next person on the list?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's a good question I would call them directly and get a straight answer



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stacks415)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Why every time someone post a ranking, I call a few days later and it seems like my rank doesn't move like I'm stuck at 35



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I called also they said I'm on number 48 so the rank is 77



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The rank now is 75.. made a mistake



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey does anybody know what the schooling situation is? How many days a week? how long etc.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
From what I heard it's one day a week for 4 hours after work idk if you get to choose the days or anything



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
4 hours a week, like a college course. And FYI the first 6 months is online, You must have the probie courses complete before you can start the 1st year apprentice courses. You cannot do them all at once, one probie course opens a month. You do not get the 2nd year raise until your first two semesters are completed (probie semester is not one of them). You might need hours to also qualify, I don't know I don't have that problem.

And stop worrying about this crap, you have to start working first.



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the info.

I'll stop worrying about this crap that can have a huge impact on my life now.



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rank now is 77



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stacks415)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How many people do you think they're gonna take this year



   
ReplyQuote
 Eros
(@Eros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rank number at 81



   
ReplyQuote
Page 16 / 37
Share:
Scroll to Top