Who else applied to local 8? Lets post up our ranks once we get them and figure out how fast they're calling. I was told they expect to let us know early May and they need a lot of apprentices...
I'm on a few forums and when I read your previous post I thought you were another forum nazi -- But I understand your point. The more help the better by all means, I'm glad there is an experienced mechanic going through the posts.
Sweet bro, good luck! I was nervous as heck.. How was your interview?
Good luck guys!
Good luck guys!
Im in the same boat man. No applicable certs or expericence. I just hope I get a rank and a chance to prove myself. Good luck bro!
Yeah they've taken a lot of apprentices... hope it's not too saturated once its our turn haha. At the interview, Jim was saying that they had 130 probies within the past year alone.
I didn't have any experience when I joined the IBEW apprenticeship. They just want someone that's teachable and dependable.