Elevator Forum

Local 8 - Reno
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 8 - Reno

89 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
128.4 K Views
(@celrod)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by celrod
Anyone in here have any knowledge of what Sacramento work is looking like? Or info on the list / hiring rate this year?

Thanks in advance!

Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900

Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by celrod
Anyone in here have any knowledge of what Sacramento work is looking like? Or info on the list / hiring rate this year?

Thanks in advance!

Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900

Pardon my ignorance, I don’t have much experience with union based work. So if Sacramento is in the same jurisdiction as SF...that means it’s kind of luck of the draw right? You get on the SF list and could get dispatched to either?

Thanks / sorry for the dumb question



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by celrod
Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by celrod
Anyone in here have any knowledge of what Sacramento work is looking like? Or info on the list / hiring rate this year?

Thanks in advance!

Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900

Originally Posted by Rique925
Originally Posted by celrod
Anyone in here have any knowledge of what Sacramento work is looking like? Or info on the list / hiring rate this year?

Thanks in advance!

Sacramento is considered local 8-SF, all I know is my last update was they hired 5 in early August, I called a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. Here's the locals number 415-285-2900

Pardon my ignorance, I don’t have much experience with union based work. So if Sacramento is in the same jurisdiction as SF...that means it’s kind of luck of the draw right? You get on the SF list and could get dispatched to either?

Thanks / sorry for the dumb question

Exactly, sf list goes from all bay area to sac, Reno list goes from Tahoe to northern nevada



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What was your rank on the Reno list celrod?



   
ReplyQuote
(@celrod)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m not on the list actually, just trying to get a feel for the workload. I spoke with a Thyssenkrupp guy a few months back on a job I was working in Sacramento and he encouraged me to apply. I do electrical work right now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody know what # they are on now



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It's the same hasn't moved..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Rique925 hey how did your interview with phoenix go?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Ry711
@Rique925 hey how did your interview with phoenix go?

Bro I didn't end up going..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Aww man yeah i know its far from the bay...would be a big move

Last edited by Ry711; 11/04/18 04:24 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Ry711
Aww man yeah i know its far from the bay...would be a big move

I'm waiting for Vegas



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vegas would be cool...your on the list right...sf and seattle are coming up to



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Ry711
Vegas would be cool...your on the list right...sf and seattle are coming up to

Yeah man. I'm on the list, I'm trying those two also forsure



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone wondering there on #8 now



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow that sucks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Ry711
Wow that sucks

Lmao right?! Hopefully in January it picks up



   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6
Share:
Scroll to Top