Notifications
Clear all
23/05/2018 8:14 pm
minor update: recently talked to someone and was told theyre around high 20's on the list and to call back in 6 months. Was also told that during last 2 hiring cycles they hired into the 200's. good luck everyone.
24/10/2018 5:50 am
Update; Called today, they are in “mid 50’s”
Assuming they started calling off the list around March 1st, looks like they are averaging 7 a month roughly.
Assuming they started calling off the list around March 1st, looks like they are averaging 7 a month roughly.
24/10/2018 11:02 pm
that is bad news (at least for me, 8 new hires a month would be perfect), hopefully things will pick up within the next year. does anyone happen to know how big the list is? I figured Boston would be hiring left and right.
14/11/2018 10:06 pm
The person I spoke with said the current list is close to 400. They didn’t have any info on how many they called off the previous list unfortunately.
02/02/2019 1:42 am
called today (2/1/19), was told the list was at 60. not sure why the freeze in new hires. not so confident in my 180 ranking unless they extend the list to 3 years. good luck everyone in the top 120.
04/02/2019 12:08 am
That’s disappointing, looks like they haven’t called off the list since September.
If you haven’t already, checkout Reddit’s r/elevators subreddit forum,a lot of good people on there and a lot of rellavant info. One person was saying they think local 4 IUEC just did another test and recruitment not too long ago which would mess with our rankings if they did. I’m definitely calling the hall tomorrow to find out. The email with our rankings specifically states if they were to do another recruitment we would be notified.
If you haven’t already, checkout Reddit’s r/elevators subreddit forum,a lot of good people on there and a lot of rellavant info. One person was saying they think local 4 IUEC just did another test and recruitment not too long ago which would mess with our rankings if they did. I’m definitely calling the hall tomorrow to find out. The email with our rankings specifically states if they were to do another recruitment we would be notified.
20/02/2019 8:06 am
Any New info Number 99 here hoping to get in bye the end of the year didnt expect it to be so slow
25/03/2019 10:01 am
On #71 as of 03/21/19
19/04/2019 8:54 am
low 80's according to the hall as of 4/17/19
16/05/2019 1:38 am
Low 90’s as of 5/14/19
12/07/2019 12:23 am
125 range as of 7/11/19
12/07/2019 12:22 pm
Kinda late to this forum, but any idea on how many people were hired in the previous recruitments?
16/01/2020 5:35 am
Hey I’m new to the forum,
I applied to local 4 in november and my test is scheduled for tomorrow 1/16/20. Anyone else test for this local yet during this recruitment?
23/01/2020 3:07 am
I applied last go around. I reapplied for this period a while ago but no word yet on a interview date. Not getting my hopes up unless I rank in the top 100
23/01/2020 8:56 pm
Yea i get it this is my first time applying and don’t want to get ahead of myself either, i haven’t even found out if i passed the exam yet! I just took it last Thursday. but I asked Joe M the guy for the boston region and he said they hired 200 candidates last time around.
Page 3 / 3
Prev