Elevator Forum

Local #4 Recruitmen...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local #4 Recruitment and Hiring Process

45 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
76.2 K Views
(@semperfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got my number. Confirmation emails are going out starting tomorrow. and continuing into next week. Good luck everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcfenton87)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll be anxiously awaiting the email! Here's hoping...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcfenton87)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got my number!! Anyone know how many people get hired on any regular basis in Local4? Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@semperfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I forgot to post that I am #17 . I will keep the forum updated as the process continues. Please anyone else with thier number or other info keep us all updated as well. Good luck to everyone!



   
ReplyQuote
(@sovietstar)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
congrats guys, I didnt get my number yet so I guess next week and those that got it today are lower numbers. I'm not expecting to even be on the list, but we'll see, thanks for keeping us updated semper. I wonder how fast they hire in Boston too, but shouldn't be too bad since there's buildings going up everywhere.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcfenton87)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats Semper! When I was at the interview, I was told that if you were in the first 50 to be ready to go ASAP.... I wouldn't be surprised if you were called by 3/1. I'm 346.... so maybe by 2020 before the list is renewed? I can only hope!



   
ReplyQuote
(@semperfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any updates?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcfenton87)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nothing here. :-/



   
ReplyQuote
(@adam617)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey everyone, another hopeful from the Boston area. I ranked 180 and figured I wouldn't get in, but it seems like thats not necessarily the case (from reading this forum and a little bit on Reddit). Anyway to check where the list is at and stay updated? I hope boston 4 has as much work as all my buddies in the other trades are saying they're going to have.



   
ReplyQuote
(@semperfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Called yesterday, they are in the teens. Anyone get hired?



   
ReplyQuote
(@erik7117)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#99 here called and they said its in the upper teens



   
ReplyQuote
(@semperfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was # 17, I got hired last monday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sovietstar)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How's that whole hiring process?

They're going to be hiring in local 41 out in Springfield and also in Providence in few weeks, I'm debating if I should apply, I rather stay in Boston area, but they aren't too far out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@adam617)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You'll first take a test that tests basic math, engineering and vocabulary. If you pass your then set for an interview which you are also ranked on (this ranking determines your placement on the list)

A question for others currently ranked, how do we check the list, I've called a number of people in the union hall and haven't had any luck, was also wondering if it was possible to be on two lists in different locations at once.



   
ReplyQuote
(@semperfire)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
From what i can understand, you can be on multiple lists. Also call and ask for Dave Morgan. He is the Business agent that will let you know what number they are on.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top