Elevator Forum

Local 3 elevator wa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 3 elevator waiting list 2016

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.7 K Views
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23156]
Is anybody still waiting to be hired from the 2016 exam for Local 3 elevator division



   
Quote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
it goes by the interview, then they give you a rank in a email, thats where you are. if anything call the hall.



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No they didn’t do it like that there was no email they just give you your rank score and mailed me a letter saying that I got in and just have to wait until they get my number it’s been almost a year and a half since the interview



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
well what does your local say?



   
ReplyQuote
 GA5
(@GA5)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When are they doing another recruitment? If they did one in 2016, I would think they are doing another soon. I would call to see where they are at because i would assume the list would restart once they do another recruitment.



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I called yesterday she said there calling 4 people that scored an 84.62 and I have an 84.6 so she said I should hear something in a few weeks. I’m not sure if there doing another recruitment this summer of fall though



   
ReplyQuote
(@JaBru)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
St. Louis or Evansville???



   
ReplyQuote
 BigJ
(@BigJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
New York



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You must be on the IBEW local 3 list. Most of the information here is in reference to the Neiep iuec apprenticeship program.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dehydrated lemur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sorry to bring up an thread. is there anyone here that is in LU3 EE?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top