Elevator Forum

Baker Iron Works Ho...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Baker Iron Works Hoist Machines

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,660 Views
(@scoresofmars)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23410]
I've got a property we are working on that has some really old hoist machines made by Baker Iron Works.
There is a small leak near the shaft and was wondering if anyone had information as to what type of seals these machines use.
Attachments
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (2.7 MB, 16 downloads)
20180122_072223.jpg (411.53 KB, 11 downloads)



   
Quote
(@captidgas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you will probably get more help posting under a different part of the forum this is mostly people looking to get into the industry



   
ReplyQuote
(@scoresofmars)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks captidgas, I agree after looking at the threads posted here I am posting in the wrong area.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top