Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.9 K Views
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I still haven't been able to get an update. I'll try again on Monday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I still haven't been able to get an update. I'll try again on Monday.

Man I don't think there going to answer anymore, got a bad feeling about it.i would think they'd alteast be on #20 now



   
ReplyQuote
(@thormx88)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm 18 and still no call



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They just stopped answering?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you call and hit the number for the receptionist it goes to her voicemail. I'm speculating that the receptionist is on vacation or out of office. It is possible they went to screening calls and you have to leave a voicemail to get a reply. Would be really cool if they could just post what number the list is on, even if it was once a month. Or even better if their phone system had a number you could press that would just tell you the current list number so people could call like crazy and it wouldn't bother them. Probably too much money or they don't really want the info that out there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
If you call and hit the number for the receptionist it goes to her voicemail. I'm speculating that the receptionist is on vacation or out of office. It is possible they went to screening calls and you have to leave a voicemail to get a reply. Would be really cool if they could just post what number the list is on, even if it was once a month. Or even better if their phone system had a number you could press that would just tell you the current list number so people could call like crazy and it wouldn't bother them. Probably too much money or they don't really want the info that out there.

That's what I was thinking too, would be way more convenient for everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Shoild of went to PHX @Rique926.. #25 got called last week

Last edited by Ry711; 02/24/19 04:23 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Ry711
Shoild of went to PHX @Rique926.. #25 got called last week

Yeah man I messed up, I been thinking about that for awhile😔



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah man list seems to be moving for sure..oh well it is what it is..you already for the SF interview coming up? Brush up your resume any? Going over the interview questions? Trying to remember them

Last edited by Ry711; 02/24/19 06:24 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone hear any rumors on when LA will accept applications?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No nothing about LA.. I have my interview for SF coming up this week which is my #1 choice but it looks like PHX will call me pretty soon LA would be nice option for me closer then PHX. @FireAlarmPuller aren't you in like the top 20s you should get called soon



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah I've been expecting my call any day now for months. It sucks waiting for the phone ring. My bags have been packed by the door for months as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Still on the same number..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Anyone hear any rumors on when LA will accept applications?

Not til August



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
how do you know Phoenix is on 25? I called Monday and they said they were on 20 still



   
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top