Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.9 K Views
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm worried I'm going to miss the call when it comes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I'm worried I'm going to miss the call when it comes.

When u get called post on here, let us know the workload and what you are doing your first week. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone know whats going on at all? Crazy that this thread has had almost 10,000 views.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Anyone know whats going on at all? Crazy that this thread has had almost 10,000 views.

Iast thing I heard it was on #17



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn why so sloooow?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They told my testing group "50-100". On 17 after about 5 months, so about 82 in 24 months would be on rate for 50-100 range.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
True makes sense



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
They told my testing group "50-100". On 17 after about 5 months, so about 82 in 24 months would be on rate for 50-100 range.

Hopefully I get in by the 2nd year cut off mark.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Same here man but I’m afraid I’m 173 on the list so I don’t think I’m gonna make it 🤦🏻‍♂️



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I tried calling, couldn't get past voicemail.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I tried calling, couldn't get past voicemail.

(626) 449-1869 u called this number?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yep pressed 4, then 0, then voicemail which I didn't want to leave.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Aww damn idk then



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you want to try?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Damn no answer either



   
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top