Elevator Forum

Local 18 - Las Vega...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 - Las Vegas

195 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
316.9 K Views
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's your source? I may of missed the call. I'm trying to get a hold of them now to see what's up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
What's your source? I may of missed the call. I'm trying to get a hold of them now to see what's up.

My source is Dro, he has family and friends in local 18



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope not skipped at all. Two people turned down so I'm three away still.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Nope not skipped at all. Two people turned down so I'm three away still.

Damn firealarmpuller still no call and only one away..🤔



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep, still no call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
At least two got called today. I wont really be posting publicly at this point. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. I start Thursday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm just going to put this out there. It is hard to start in Vegas with nothing. No one wants to rent to you without having paystubs in state that you dont have yet. Im stuck paying 6 months up front and still might not get the crappy apartment because I dont have rent history in the last year because I own my place. If anyone gets the call and needs some help getting started in Vegas send me a pm and I can try to help you the best I can. On another note the people at the hall and company I work for are great so far.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s a good point I never thought of that. i too will be faced with the same situation hopefully soon. Good to hear people and company are good so far



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I'm just going to put this out there. It is hard to start in Vegas with nothing. No one wants to rent to you without having paystubs in state that you dont have yet. Im stuck paying 6 months up front and still might not get the crappy apartment because I dont have rent history in the last year because I own my place. If anyone gets the call and needs some help getting started in Vegas send me a pm and I can try to help you the best I can. On another note the people at the hall and company I work for are great so far.

Appreciate that offer firealarmpuller, unfortunately I don't think I'll be making the Vegas list this time around



   
ReplyQuote
 Dro
(@Dro)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know a few realtors in the area. if anyone needs help, lmk. also, please make sure you're renting in good areas. if there are areas you're looking for or wanting to stay away from, I can help with that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone know where the list is at?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nvm list is on #28



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rique925 are you going to try for Los Angeles? They posted the date recently. They are only accepting 1000 applications.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Rique925 are you going to try for Los Angeles? They posted the date recently. They are only accepting 1000 applications.

Yeah man I sure am! Might be in Seattle by then though hopefully. In the 40's now👍

Last edited by Rique925; 06/13/19 06:45 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
Rique925 are you going to try for Los Angeles? They posted the date recently. They are only accepting 1000 applications.

What's the workload like over there?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 13
Share:
Scroll to Top