Elevator Forum

Local 135 Charlotte...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 135 Charlotte recruitment

38 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
53.5 K Views
(@Welch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Lee
Anyone still following? Found out I am number 3 on the list and want to be prepared with a compliant safety boot. If anyone knows this info please share. Thanks

Any update? Have you been called yet?



   
ReplyQuote
 Lee
(@Lee)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@welch as of 07/16 I am still ranked at number 3



   
ReplyQuote
(@Welch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Lee I am pretty sure I am one person behind you. Called today and I am number 2. So that means you’re next.



   
ReplyQuote
 Lee
(@Lee)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@welch you should get the call to start before me as you are one ahead of myself as I understand. Please let us know when you get the call. Any day now!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Welch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Lee oh okay. I thought you were ahead of me. Will definitely keep you updated!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Welch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Lee got a call today for Kone



   
ReplyQuote
 Lee
(@Lee)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Welch I just received the call as well from KONE. See you at safety training. Congrats!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Welch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Lee awesome! Congrats to you too



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top