Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/02/2023 1:20 am
I have a 2 stop, manual freight door LMH. Fire service failed the last inspection. So initially it didn't work at all. I swapped out a couple IO modules and got it trying to work. The main and alternate recall are backwards. Both with either a smoke or key sw.
So I got a programmer and a book.
Per the book to change the fire service floor via tables given.
TRS,CNT,1,Read, 2 enter (the main floor is 2)
TRS,CNT,2,Read, 1 enter ( alternate floor is 1)
Then I rear that on a 2 stop, the alternate floor is set to 8
So TRS,CNT,2,read,8 enter.
The car now tries to go to the right floor but reverses and runs between the 2 floors. I don't know if it is a faulty chip or if I am missing a step. It is an FA-2 Junior with a 4k EE prom. Unit. The inputs and outputs seem to be working by checking them with the MON function of the tool.
So I got a programmer and a book.
Per the book to change the fire service floor via tables given.
TRS,CNT,1,Read, 2 enter (the main floor is 2)
TRS,CNT,2,Read, 1 enter ( alternate floor is 1)
Then I rear that on a 2 stop, the alternate floor is set to 8
So TRS,CNT,2,read,8 enter.
The car now tries to go to the right floor but reverses and runs between the 2 floors. I don't know if it is a faulty chip or if I am missing a step. It is an FA-2 Junior with a 4k EE prom. Unit. The inputs and outputs seem to be working by checking them with the MON function of the tool.
01/03/2023 6:09 am
What software version does your elevator have. It should be written on the eeprom. If you put the settings back where they started, do you have the original problem back? Is your unit a front/rear, or front only? When a detector goes off, which input lights for the main egress and which input lights for the Alternate floor?