Elevator Forum

IUEC Local 4 (MAINE...
 
Notifications
Clear all

IUEC Local 4 (MAINE ONLY)

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,238 Views
(@Jcfenton87)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24952]
Interviews are complete and the results are out. Anyone else care to share their ranking and give an update as to when they get called? #18 here. Good luck!



   
Quote
(@adam617)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
nice ranking, I opted to try and hold out for Boston but i have no idea where they are on the list now. What is the difference anyway besides region (same local)? will you have to relocate to maine?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcfenton87)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I assume you would. I'm on both lists.. 346 for Boston i.e. not getting in there this cycle. I live in Maine, so I'm shooting for that list anyways. If I were to have been hired by a MA company, I assume I'd be moving to MA. I'll be calling them this week to see how many they went through on last cycle to see if 18 is a solid bet.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top