Elevator Forum

Anybody know Mechan...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Anybody know Mechanic wage in Phoenix Az

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
25.8 K Views
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24855]
Signed up for the opening in Phoenix Az..Anybody else?..Anybody know what the wage is out in Phoenix?



   
Quote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah i did too, but I'm not sure what to wage is, try the local 140 website



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the wage is the only determining factor, this is not the trade for you.

Otherwise all scale wages can be found on wdol.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mat Man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe he likes money. Then, YES, in fact, this is the trade for him. The benefits are what really puts us over the top.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It was a question..who the hell are you telling me this trade is not for me?....who are you again? Do you know me? No i don't think so shut up

Last edited by Ry711; 09/28/18 04:21 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi I'm Hog. I'm a 2nd year Apprentice out of local 80. I do not know you personally. From your posts, and questions, I can see that you want this trade. wdol.gov if you visit this site you will find the information you requested. This information was given to you in my previous post. I merely wanted to warn you that if the wage was your only (and I mean only) factor to trying to get into this trade, that it is not for you. I've been through what you're going through, and the probationary phase, and the initiation.

And if this reaction to my post is any indication of your overall attitude when and if you get hired you need to STFU, listen and do what you're told.

https://www.wdol.gov/wdol/scafiles/non-std/86-0312.sca?v=37



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the information bro...but their is no reason why i should listen to you..i don't know who you think you are...yes of course i would listen to mechanics but not some supposedly nobody 2nd year apprentice of the internet...you need to STFU and stop making assumptions and telling people how to act and telling them this is not the trade for them by judging after they asked a simple question..you have no idea what my backround and experience is.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Rique do you live in the bay area to ive seen your posts..you applied for reno also to right?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
Hey Rique do you live in the bay area to ive seen your posts..you applied for reno also to right?

Yeah man I'm from the east bay, but yeah I seen u in the reno thread the list hasn't even moved yet...I tried vegas not too long ago and I got 109/345 I wish I did a lil better I hope in the next 2 years I get a call..now its off to AZ soon I'll see u there bro haven't got my email yet telling me the details yet but when I do I'll post on here 👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nice in the bay to..i just missed the vegas..i know i heard reno has only moved 5 spots hope phoenix is the one



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
After reading my previous post, yeah I sound douchey, but that was not my intention. My bad. I had to bust my ass to stay in this trade during my probation period, as my local runs through guys because as a probie, "they can always hire another one off the list."



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hog is known for knowing everything... You'll get used to it



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Did you get my pm hog?

Last edited by Ry711; 10/02/18 04:10 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No.

@dmart you get the call yet?



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last I heard they haven't even hired a single person from our list and there were 3 apprentices laid off currently on the list. I got hired with the pipefitting union about a year back as an apprentice



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top