Elevator Forum

Interview date next...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview date next week!

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,330 Views
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18417]
Hello everyone, I have a scheduled interview date next month for the IUEC Local 18 and was wondering if anyone had any advice/feedback/pointers on how to better prepare myself for this interview? Thanks in advance!



   
Quote
(@Eman310)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am on the same boat as you are Daniel. When is your interview?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Tuesday the 25th at 8:00



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnionSprky)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm also scheduled for an interview. I've been looking forward to it, good luck to us all.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hope everyone did well on their interviews.

I'm hearing around 800 interviews taking place.

I'm scheduled to take my interview next week.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top