Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/03/2023 9:14 pm
Just wondering if any one has experience with the Cambrian model elevator.
The one I am working on has apprently been unused for 6 months and upon attendance, it was obvious the controller board had 6 burnt resistors, so before any other work had to be done, I replaced its EC 3200 controller board.
After this, on power up, the lift did not work, but the it had a constant clicking and flashing of the new controller board.......almost as if the light screen unit was not workingn properly. But without schematics, I couldn't tell if this was the actual reason.
Wondering if anyone has schematics or ideas/experience with such symptom.
Thanks
Vince
The one I am working on has apprently been unused for 6 months and upon attendance, it was obvious the controller board had 6 burnt resistors, so before any other work had to be done, I replaced its EC 3200 controller board.
After this, on power up, the lift did not work, but the it had a constant clicking and flashing of the new controller board.......almost as if the light screen unit was not workingn properly. But without schematics, I couldn't tell if this was the actual reason.
Wondering if anyone has schematics or ideas/experience with such symptom.
Thanks
Vince