Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

hello people

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,052 Views
(@dr.phil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7146]
I am new here altough i have been a visitor sometimes. I like knowing elevator news and i like forums where people help each other when asked. I will do my best to be of service whenever i can.
I have been in the business for 15 years now and i live in Holland (europe).
I have a question that i would like to post: Can anyone tell me where i can find manuals. For the moment i need manuals for kone lce and monospace. Many thanks.



   
Quote
(@LeftyLifty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello all,

Decided not to start a new topic but just jump on the back of Dr Phil and introduce myself from here 😆 (sorry for the party crash Dr Phil).

Much like Dr Phil, I have been visiting on and off just out of interest but thought it was time to get actively involved. I come from a family of elevator technicians so it has been dinner conversation (and yes xmas, bdays and any other time we all get together) for most of my life.

I have been personally working in the industry for about 11 years but have always had an interest in electronics and well just about everything in this world. I was the worst apprentice as there was many a functioning elevator that was no longer functioning because of my curiosity of how something worked.

I haven't been able to answer any questions as yet but hopefully I can be of some help at some point. I live in Australia and if I had to pick brands of elevator that I feel I am best at it would be the 3rd party companies; BLT (Brilliant), Koyo and Kinetec (who recently bought MCE for you Americans out there) but in saying that, I will try my hand at anything. So any MPK808 questions, send them my way.

I have a verity of manuals (mostly PDFs) at my disposal but nothing near the 30,000 that some of you have 😆 so I will help out where i can.

Lefty



   
ReplyQuote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
welcome from a fellow Aussie....not too sure re the Brilliant (don't the Chinese come up with some understated names...LOL although the Schindler "Smart" is one of those ones with which is also)!!!!...but would like any info you could offer. MCE I don't mind and never heard of Koyo....



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top