Elevator Forum

Hello, from Austin ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Hello, from Austin Texas

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,877 Views
(@chris pearce)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10698]
Hello everyone, glad to have joined. I worked 10 years for an independent elevator contractor, Omni Elevator. Recently, myself and an ex coworker developed a mobile app and a web application to manage work orders, time tickets, building and equipment data, and more. We are in the process of launching our company Vertical Information Systems. Exciting times. My ex co-worker, has been in the trade as an udjuster for 20+ years. I grew up in the trade, my father retired with over 30 years.Anyway, I enjoy talking elevators and thanks for the add.

-CP

Verticalinfo.com



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@skilledbutcher73)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello! I just ranked 12th on the list for the apprenticeship with NEIEP.I am excited to start a career in the elevator trade.OP how do you see the elevator trade doing in Austin? Do you believe that with Austin growing as fast as it is that the need for elevator mechanics will rise ? It has been hard to find any info about the outlook or even the current wage for mechanics here.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top