Elevator Forum

Commutator and Shaf...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Commutator and Shaft Repair

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,876 Views
(@Resource Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2864]
Hey guys this is Chris, from the Midwest. I wondered upon this forum doing a little research about elevator repair. I'm not a mechanic but I have been involved in most aspects of electric motor maintenance and on-site machining of components. I recently sold out of one business and I'm looking into creating a service of my own with the skills I have in motor repair. I'm here to learn from some master mechanics to hopefully hone the start of something that could be a good living for me and my family. Look forward to hearing from you!



   
Quote
(@johnsith)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I recently sold out of one business and I'm looking into creating a service of my own with the skills I have in motor repair. I'm here to learn from some master mechanics to hopefully hone the start of something that could be a good living for me and my family. Look forward to hearing from you!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top