Elevator Forum

Armor Comtroller
 
Notifications
Clear all

Armor Comtroller

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,995 Views
(@Mark26)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15373]
Car running normally on the UP direction; but when its going on the DOWN direction is making local stops...its stopping on every single floor...Already went thru the landing system switches, found continuity on every single one, since I don't have prints is kind of hard to find it. Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks again for the help



   
Quote
(@Mark26)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  

Forgot to mention ! , I have 4 elevators and a dispatcher, so far I found ADH relay energizing and that make my disable my dispatcher , RM relay reseted ! , now I need to know why is energizing my ADH relay , as I said I have no prints I'm using old style metods to get this far , if there is someone with experience or armor prints for a set up of 4 cars and one dispatcher ! 15 stops , pls hit me back , ur ideas and opinions are welcome , thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top