Notifications
Clear all
23/02/2017 1:34 pm
Yes that is true. The interview will be graded as well and that show does count for went you pass and what number you get.
23/02/2017 1:51 pm
Just went through my spam and found my PASSED email! And it actually took 2 weeks to the day to get the results. ..
Gl all!
Gl all!
Last edited by Rob P; 02/23/17 05:52 AM.
23/02/2017 2:07 pm
good luck to u also!
23/02/2017 5:56 pm
Quick question:
Once you pass the test and pass the interview and start the apprenticeship, do you go to school along with being an apprentice? If so, are there usually online courses?
24/02/2017 1:52 am
From what I hear you physically go to class but the union teaches you not a community college or anything
24/02/2017 8:21 am
6 months of online stuff, then 4 years of class once a week. Considering you pass each year. There are also extra curricular classes you can take which are both online and classroom.
25/02/2017 7:45 am
Im working for thyssenkrupp Did paper work an all the safety. Start on Monday.
26/02/2017 6:41 am
Originally Posted By: Prails
6 months of online stuff, then 4 years of class once a week. Considering you pass each year. There are also extra curricular classes you can take which are both online and classroom.
Im guessing the classes are usually located close the the Local?
I ask because I live about two hours from where the local is headquartered.
26/02/2017 1:23 pm
For the most part they are held at the local. But they do have distacne learning for areas further away only if there are enough helpers to justify having the class. If so you only go to class once per month instead of weekly
06/03/2017 2:11 pm
Hey everybody who has passed the aptitude test for the Local 8 in San Francisco: Have any of you received an interview date yet?
Im hoping I hear from them this week.
06/03/2017 2:58 pm
Nope,not yet
07/03/2017 7:15 am
Got my email today my interview is on the 29th
Last edited by Eros; 03/06/17 11:16 PM.
07/03/2017 7:49 am
I just got mine, my interview is on the 11th of April.
07/03/2017 5:03 pm
Originally Posted By: westcoast
I just got mine, my interview is on the 11th of April.
Good luck!
08/03/2017 4:32 am
Originally Posted By: Eros
Originally Posted By: westcoast
I just got mine, my interview is on the 11th of April.
Good luck!
Same to you man!!